Louis Carpini G2 Violin Outfit 1/8 Size
THE KENNEDY VIOLINS DIFFERENCE
What makes Kennedy Violins string instruments the most efficient in the marketplace? We purchase Each and every violin immediately from the maker – a rare business practice that lowers our cost so we will be able to pass the savings to you. Each and every violin is completely assembled and setup in our Vancouver, Washington shop. We make it possible for the quality and sound of your violin will be far superior to any other instrument at this price point.
The Kennedy Violins Difference has garnered the highest ratings on Amazon for any string instrument retailer!
• Lifetime Warranty
• Solid-carved, beautifully figured spruce and maple tone woods
• 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
• Hand-carved French Aubert bridge
• Hand-rubbed, oil-based finish (no thick lacquer)
• Installed D’Addario Prelude Strings
• Exceeds all Suzuki and MENC standards
• Precisely measured string height for comfortable playability
• Strong, responsive, high-grade Brazilwood
• Durable Mongolian horse hair for a smooth, full tone
• Metal-mounted ebony frog
• Genuine mother-of-pearl accents
• One-year warranty on all accessories
• Professional, full-suspension, wood-shell case
• Case includes padded straps, music pocket, ample storage, YKK zippers, four bow holders & locking latch with key
• Kaplan Artcraft Rosin
• Four independent fine tuners
• Extra set of backup strings
Highest-rated violins on Amazon and #1 rated customer service in the U.S.
The only stringed instruments backed by an entire life warranty and 45-day money-back guarantee.
Final assembly and setup performed by Kennedy Violins’ professional luthiers in Washington State.
Completely setup with no assembly required. In a position to play the moment you open the case!
Handcrafted with solid maple and spruce tonewoods, 100% genuine ebony fittings, and oil finish. Outfit includes the whole lot you wish to have: professional case, genuine Brazilwood bow, rosin, and D’Addario Prelude strings.